An Arts And Crafts Tutorial

July 19, 2020


Welcome Back! Today’s 38th topic on the 50 posts challenge (Credit: https://www.lostgenygirl.com/100-lifestyle-blog-post-ideas/ ) 


An Arts And Crafts Tutorial




For a person who loves arts and crafts a lot (quite evident from my Home Page introduction) this is a topic just right up my alley!

I love easy DIYs and crafts involving reusing products. This is a very easy craft you can do with things lying at home.

Let’s get started.


Time Required:

20 minutes




Things Required:

Glass Jar

Wool

Gum

Brush

Scissors


Alternatively: I am reusing a glass bottle I got from Keventers, you can use any old jam bottle, pickle bottle, mason jar anything available.

And in case you don’t have wool, no problem, just use an old t shirt, cut it up in long thin strips and the same procedure can be followed.

[All Link Credit To https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/498562621230936921/ ]


Process:

⏩ Clean up the glass bottle really well and let it dry



⏩It’s easier to pour out some gum (fevicol) in a surface, I have used an odd cardboard piece, you can use a palette or container whichever is available.



⏩Start by applying the gum thinly on the surface of the bottle with the brush.



⏩Then start wrapping the wool around it slowly and uniformly.

⏩If you are using one colour of wool just continue this process of applying gum and wrapping the bottle.



⏩I have used 3 coloured wools, so after I am happy with a layer, I am reapplying gum from above it and wrapping with the next colour.

⏩And that’s it! Your colourful Vase/Room decoration is ready.


             

The bolder brighter colour version

Made another one...

The lighter pastel shade version

P.S. Made some flowers from wool and decorated it.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas Some dramas I have started as they were starring my favorite actors/actress, some I started to interesting stor...