Stress Free Rom-Coms

January 01, 2020


Stress Free Rom-Coms

With the arrival of the New Year, I always get the craving to pick up a new series (in between the ones I am already watching), and most of the time I take up Rom-coms. And instead of those dramas, that I have to really concentrate on the story and get all invested in; I prefer those that have a simple enough story to follow with lots of Squee worthy scenes!

Most of these dramas I have watched while taking a break after watching serious/thriller/mystery dramas, before getting into another drama series and these are great for a feel good and pick me up energy.

    My Criteria:

  • Simple enough story to follow
  • Some squee worthy and funny moments are must have
  • Good chemistry between leads
  • Plus points for being short series

NOTE: The story or characters may seem similar in some cases but each of them is fun to watch!


1.  Splash Splash Love



Episodes: 2 (1 hour each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀 👀

2.     Review Notebook of My Embarrassing Days



Episodes: 1 (1 hour)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀 👀

3.     Flipped (Cdrama)



Episodes: 24 (30 mins each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀

4.     My Secret Romance



Episodes: 13 (1 hour each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀

5.     You Drive Me Crazy



Episodes: 4 (35 mins each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀 👀 

6.     My Girlfriend is an Alien (Cdrama)



Episodes: 28 (45 mins each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀

7.     7 First Kisses



Episodes: 8 (10 mins each)
Rating: 👀 👀

8.     Noble, My Love



Episodes: 20 (15 mins each)
Rating: 👀 👀

9.     Taste of Cat



Episodes: 4 (8 min each)
Rating: 👀 👀 👀 

All picture credit https://mydramalist.com/

Currently also I am in the search of stress free dramas, once found will update the list soon.

Also for any other suggestions do check out my HIT LIST.


Happy New Year Everyone! 💛💛


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas Some dramas I have started as they were starring my favorite actors/actress, some I started to interesting stor...