Music Playlist

February 23, 2020



February continues so also my birthday continues (in my opinion). 
Today’s 17th topic on the 50 posts challenge (Credit: https://www.lostgenygirl.com/100-lifestyle-blog-post-ideas/ )


Music Playlist


I have always been open to and liked songs from different regions and countries regardless of understating the language that is also how I came across Korean Dramas in the first place.

Currently as with everything else, Korean Songs has also taken over a major (let’s say almost all of it) part in my life.

The list is heavily dominated with Kpop along with two songs belonging to other countries. Also as much I like recent songs (male/female idol groups, solo artist, rappers, hip hop artists) this list is a bit partial to older generation kpop songs (most of which I heard from Sugarman, Unexpected Q and Knowing Bros).


Combination of the most played songs on my playlist currently:


Song Name

Artist

Notes

I Love
 (Koi wa tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo OST)

DISM

Currently on loop

(I am crazily fangirling on Takeru Satoh, and waiting for each episode is a torture)

Replay
Ending OST

SHINee
Only Side By Side With You (Cdrama)

Always on playlist

Dream Glow

BTS

Caught up late

On the Streets
Drive

Sung Si Kyung
Jay Park ft. Gray

In the Car
(Funny I know)

Pyo Pyo
Snow Flower


UV
Park Hyo Shin

To keep humming

Eve’s Warning
BAAM
Sexy Guy

Park Mi Kyun
Momoland
Space A

Instant mood uplifting songs

Oh Na Na
Me Like Yuh
Fiance
Wave

K.A.R.D
Jay Park ft. Hoody
MINO
UV

Anytime can be played

Emergency Room
Very Nice
Saturday Night
Hug Me

Izi
Seventeen
Son Dam Bi
10 cm

Great to sing along
 (along with the 5% lyrics I understand)



 


Join Me in fangirling!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas Some dramas I have started as they were starring my favorite actors/actress, some I started to interesting stor...