Embarrassing Stories

January 12, 2020



Hiiii! The 2nd week in New Year and the 11th topic. (Credit: https://www.lostgenygirl.com/100-lifestyle-blog-post-ideas/ ).


Embarrassing Stories


I tend to forget details of events very quickly good or bad until someone reminds me. This maybe one of those incidents that I actually remember and very embarrassed about.

Some 6-7 years back, those were the beginning of the times when my sister and I started going out to eat by ourselves (My sister had started on her new job). Both of us are quite open to try new cuisines and it was the 2nd time we were visiting one of my (now) most favorite restaurants, Chilis.

After studying the menu for a bit we decided on trying something new and BBQ Chicken salad and Fish and Chips were ordered. Our server soon brought out the food, but unlike what we had ordered it was some kind of sandwich.

Remember what he had ordered? Even from the name it’s apparent that our dish didn’t contain any kind of sandwich. But I was confident this was our food, and made my unconvinced sister start eating.

Halfway through both of us obviously became sure that this was definitely not our order, but I felt very embarrassed to call for the server, as this was absolutely my fault, to have not said anything to the sever at first. But my sister thankfully talked with our server and soon our actual order was served.

We still keep on visiting Chilis and still talk about this. How embarrassing.... 😆 😝



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas Some dramas I have started as they were starring my favorite actors/actress, some I started to interesting stor...