Thriller-Mystery Special

January 08, 2020


Thriller-Mystery Special

Following the Rom-Coms Dramas special this week we are having Thriller-Mystery Marathon. By the 2nd week of the New Year to keep the (diminishing) excitement up, something thrilling is definitely recommended.

As much I love reading Psychological thriller books, watching them are at the same level for me, and with the trailers of the upcoming 2020 thrillers popping up, this is the perfect time to catch up on some of the best dramas.

Categorized on three levels of Thrill factor, catch up based on personal comfort level
(All rankings are based on my personal opinion)

Base-Level

Scary Factor:  2
Recommended for: Thriller Beginners, Mystery mixed with other Genre




Mid-Level

Scary Factor:  3-3.5
Recommended for: Thriller Enjoyers, Can be watched alone at night




High-Level

Scary Factor:  4-5
Recommended for: Thriller Lovers, Prepare to be scared




Extreme-Level

Scary Factor:  5+
Recommended for: Stopped mid-way Scared


It’s still on hold for me; I was too scared to continue. Cannot even dream of watching it alone at night. Will pick it up soon.


Looking forward to the 2020 additions
Also for any other suggestions do check out my 









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Guest!!! I looooove that drama!! It's the only horror story I watched properly (Cuz I am too scared to watch horror stories). As scary as it was, The plot was quite intriguing which kept me going!!

    Also, I suggest Children of a Lesser God. That's one hell of a thriller!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also too scared of horror genre >_<, this is the only one I really want to complete (but too scared) Will definitely complete it this year! :D
      Thank you for the other suggestion, will check it out ^_^
      Thank you for commenting! ^_^

      Delete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas

Unexpectedly Good K-Dramas Some dramas I have started as they were starring my favorite actors/actress, some I started to interesting stor...